Monday, April 16, 2012

Vlog - Open Your Flower Heart, Be at Peace with Others


Kindhearted Friend,

I know you are that. 

But sometimes our kindness gets stuck inside of us, walled up behind resentments and disappointments. 

How do I know this? Because it happens to me too. We are more alike than different. We are human beings muddling through how to best live; how to honor ourselves and to live lovingly with others, too. 

Today's 3-minute video for Portable Peace offers a powerful practice I use when my heart is feeling closed off from my own goodwill. 

I invite you to think of and visualize yourself as having a flower heart. 

Join me and I'll walk you through the process. Together, we'll feel a whole lot better, more open and kind.

Let's begin our day the flower-hearted way and spread the fragrance of love wherever we walk.




And here's a flower for YOU today.
I've been having fun planning the spring garden and taking photos along the way. This luminous pansy wanted to say "Hello" and "Have a nice day!"


 

No comments: