Thursday, April 26, 2012

VLOG: Stop Spinning and Get Grounded


Lovely Woman,

I know that you want to have days that are filled with calm, rather than chaos, right? I know I do. 

But then there are days, days that just send you spinning. Stress builds. Bad news arrives. You worry about the future. Anxiety knocks on your door, and before you know it, you've answered it and the unwelcome visitor is in. Oy!

What's an enlightened woman to do? Get grounded.

When you are ungrounded you feel like you're stuck in your head. Thoughts swirling, you can even feel dizzy, as if your feet are not even on the ground. You get clumsy, inattentive, and it seems like you can't get anything done. Sound familiar?

Today, I'd like to share you with you a powerful technique I use to get myself grounded.  My new 3-minute, "Portable Peace" video shows you how. 


 


And, lovely ones, you know I am BIG on sharing resources. Here's an additional technique for grounding, presented by Michael Nagel. It's call "The Curl," and it's one of 50 grounding practices Mr. Nagel offers in his book, The Getting Grounded Manual. 

Getting and staying grounded is vital to our well-being, to a happy mind and healthy body. 

 This is my wish for you. May inner peace be yours!
 


"Being listened to is so close to being loved that most people cannot tell the difference." David Augsberger

 Have you ever been listened to in this way? I hope you have, but just in case you haven't--and if you feel like no one understands you or your spiritual journey--consider a Spiritual Direction/Mentoring session with me. 
 
 A one-hour session, in person or over the telephone, can help you feel better about your life, current issues, and spiritual uncertainty in a powerful way ... done with love, compassion, and nonjudgment through "sacred listening."

 Learn more about how you and I can be "soul companions," and how I can help you navigate your life circumstances from a spiritual perspective. Read here.
   

"With love for Jan, for handing me a "flashlight," to a world of love and peace, without struggle, that I have so long wanted to BE. More than anything, I am so very grateful for knowing that she really "got" what I was saying. I am so very grateful for her commitment to empowering us all with what she has discovered as a holy path; loving-kindness."
~Carol, Connecticut



No comments: