Friday, March 5, 2010

From Where I Sit ~ What's Up with This Women's Spirituality Stuff Anyway?


For the next few days, I've joined Mommy Mystic in a lively discussion on the topic of Women's Spirituality. 

She interviewed me to launch her yearly celebration of International Women's Day on March 8. I hope you'll join us there because by the looks of the early comments, what I share has already sparked a few fires. Wanna dance?

Join us, please. We'd love to hear your voice. Click...

~~~

This wonderful image, by the way, is from the hand of one of my favorite artists, Mara Friedman. She is an amazing purveyor of images of the Feminine. This one is "Prayer to the Sea."

Visit www.newmoonvisions.com.


2 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you Jan for sharing and for that resource site! I adore it so much and it brought such comfort to me tonight and will in the days to come! I have been wanting to get some stationary very sentimental lately and might just order some notecards there ;) thanks so much! ~Jenn

Jan Lundy said...

You are most welcome! I do love her work! Enjoy...