Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some Insights on How We Wake Up


I'm still tooling around the blogosphere, today back at my other site, Awake is Good, with a very special guest. Please join me!

Michael Mirdad is an amazingly gifted writer, teacher, and healer. You are definitely not going to want to miss his explanation of how and why we suddenly "wake up".... how we begin a profound spiritual journey ... and how to navigate its ups and downs. Because as we know, there are plenty of those!

So come over and join the discussion on "You're Not Going Crazy...You're Just Waking Up!

There is a Book Giveaway, too!





I am also guest posting myself over at Lance's blog, Jungle of Life. A great conversation is going on about the power of mentoring. Please stop by, leave a comment, and you might win a copy of one of my books. See you there!

No comments: